Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone know anything about this? just went to a good holistic doctor in my area and helped me with some probs..one thing is the take castor oil.. he said to drink it, but is it good for topical too? anyone have any experience with castor oil?

Doesn't drinking castor oil help bowel movements...? I could be wrong, though, I'm not sure.

yea, im only drinking very little, half a teaspoon to start. also just applied it topically, as it's supposed to be anti-bacterial. we'll see, i'll let you know

anyone tryed it? im having a half a teaspoon- 1 teaspoon a day and applying it topically twice daily...started breaking out pretty bad yesterday, and i've been doing this method for 4-5 days..i also stopped bp 7-8 days ago..idk whether its just the bp not working and my skin going back to normal, or the castor oil is doing it. if its the castor oil, should i continue for a little while longer since it could be just an initial breakout, or go back to the darn bp which i hate