Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ForHabs

What should I do ?

I dont know what to do for now.

I have for now only on cysts active in my face and the rest is cheeks scars (relief and red). I have also a lot of blackheads in my back. I have mild scar on my left cheek and pretty bad scar on my right cheek for 2 months max.

I heard a lot of succes stories with accutane for the scars. A lot of person said that mild scars dissapearded after the use of accutane and lessen the cysts scars but I don't know if it will be that for me. Some people said that this didint help their scars but maybe it was a to old scar of something like that. Maybe my recent one will be healed.

I don't know the real answer of that but when you are peeling on accutane, does it help the scars ? When you are peeling a lot, new skin came.. ? no ? Or it's is better for the scar to be well hydrated on accutane. I dont care if my face peel all day if this can lessens my scars.

I just want to know if someone with recent scar (relief) took accutane and if accutane helps theirs scars.

Also is accutane the right choose for me ? My doc said that my scar can improuve and if I don't like something after the treatments, we will go on laser. She said that it's important to took it because she dont want me to scar much.

I need some encouragement...im pretty depressed right now :wacko: