Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everyskyisblue__

Am I the palest person on earth?

The Meow Cosmetics Neutral Shade 0 is exactly my color. Wtf, mate.

...That stuff is so white it practically looks like cocaine! I bought a few samples thinking I would at least need the second palest shade. I tried the palest one as a JOKE. But I really am that pasty.

You learn something new about yourself everyday, dontcha?

I'm pale to! I don't like it cos I live in Australia where nearly everyone has a golden tan! I'm so left out.

You're not alone, I’m extremely pale and freckly and burn really easily, not a good look. Especially when everyone else in Australia seems to be golden brown and can spend hours in the sun.

I'm milk bottle white as well, don't worry about it! I would love to be a golden colour.. oh well! I guess it is the usual thing of wanting what we don't have!

Pale is so so pretty....i hate that fried orange fake tan look.......i have fair skin and blonde hair, but i'm always wanting to be paler...hee*

Pale is so so pretty....i hate that fried orange fake tan look.......i have fair skin and blonde hair, but i'm always wanting to be paler...hee*

I prefer being tan but thats probobly bc my skin isnt really pale and when I am not tan its has more of a yellow/pinkish hue which isn't that attractive id rather bc porcelin white or tan all the time.

I'm vietnamese so I should be like white-ish but I'm dark because of tennis... Tan is nice and all but I have acne problems so I do tend to use foundation/brush/w.e but since its a lighter color then my skin right now it looks so weird.. I should stay out of the sun..

I prefer being tan but thats probobly bc my skin isnt really pale and when I am not tan its has more of a yellow/pinkish hue which isn't that attractive id rather bc porcelin white or tan all the time.

Yup yup...same here.

haha thats funny bury me pale//lol hah and whoever said fake bake dont u hate girls that do that... natural skin is in! i want to see those girls in ten years theyre gonna look like they couldl be my mom

I'm pale as a ghost (it's so hard to find light enough make up most of the time :( ) and it has it's down sides. It seems like every mark and blemish stands out a million times more on snow white skin. Cus the contrast is so big. :( Especially under certain kinds of make up... it's like every red mark or blemish turns kinda purple-ish with make up over it. So it looks like you have some purple marks instead of red ones. Maybe my make up is just bad.