Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScoobyDoo

Today is my last day on accutane!!

:dance: I can't believe that the day is finally here. I was so afraid to take that first pill, and now I am done! The process has been totally worth it for me. My skin has been completely clear since the 3rd month, and my side effects were minimal.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it did the trick for me. I'm thrilled that my face is clear, but even more so, that I don't have back acne any more.

Good luck to everyone else on their accutane journey. I'll check back in now and again to post on how my post-tane experience goes.

Good for you, ScoobyDoo! I am happy for you that Accutane has made you clear. I am on my last month (six months), but I am still having a few glitches in my progress, but it has really helped clear me alot. Your right, you think that being on Accutane is going to last forever, but than, before you know it, your done.

I hope you remain clear. ^__^

Oh congrats! I hope you stay acne free from now on.

Also - it says you used Aveeno products, do you think it helped redness and such? Were these the only products you tried for moisturizing and that was the best?

Oh congrats! I hope you stay acne free from now on.

Also - it says you used Aveeno products, do you think it helped redness and such? Were these the only products you tried for moisturizing and that was the best?

Congratulations -- it must feel fantastic to be done! And thanks for all of your advice! Best of luck for clear, worry-free skin from now on! -Emi

Yeah, i'm pretty chuffed with my outcome, i thought that it was a waste of time recently, having a small late breakout, but that's cleared nicely, i'm 100% clear apart from a few red marks here & there..

Well done btw :)

Yesterday was my last day on Accutane as well! Doesn't it feel great!

I'm also very pleased with the outcome, 100% clear but dry with some red marks and flaking which should get better now.

Anna

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I'm actually looking forward to some of the oil returning to my skin and scalp. My hair is so dry, that I am considering cutting it (it's long now). My skin looks older to me, especially around my eyes.

But, even if it doesn't, it was worth it. I'm thrilled with how clear I am.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I'm actually looking forward to some of the oil returning to my skin and scalp. My hair is so dry, that I am considering cutting it (it's long now). My skin looks older to me, especially around my eyes.

But, even if it doesn't, it was worth it. I'm thrilled with how clear I am.