Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had this mole on my face since i was liikee 3, i tried to remove myself (stupid) and it left this puffy scar thats white..

its very disgusting looking and it ruins my social life

ive had it for about a year and im not sure what to do about it

heres a pic

picture3db2.jpg

it looks brown in the pic bc my webcam is lame, but its really puffy, white, and keeps getting bigger

its so annoying because on the right side of my face, i have that thing, 2 moles on my cheekbone and mile acne.. i hate it

the left side of my face has like a pimple of 2..

please help

i had this mole on my face since i was liikee 3, i tried to remove myself (stupid) and it left this puffy scar thats white..

heres a pic

picture3db2.jpg

it looks brown in the pic bc my webcam is lame, but its really puffy, white, and keeps getting bigger

its so annoying because on the right side of my face, i have that thing, 2 moles on my cheekbone and mile acne.. i hate it

please help

it's hard to see what's going on because of the picture quality. You should probably just go ask a dermatologist about it.

heres a pic

picture3db2.jpg

please help

it's hard to see what's going on because of the picture quality. You should probably just go ask a dermatologist about it.

i think it is a cyst