Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i havent masturbated for almost 3 weeks now.... and im not getting any pimples now...im clearing period.... whether you believe it or not its your choice.... bye....

I don't believe it because it hasn't happened to me. YMMV.

well that sounds like a very enjoyable way to live life if you're single...

Guest ~Wolfy~
i havent masturbated for almost 3 weeks now.... and im not getting any pimples now...im clearing period.... whether you believe it or not its your choice.... bye....

I don't believe it either. I think there should be a legit study on this (if it hasn't been done yet) to finally settle the score.

I wank from once or twice a week to a dozen times a week and I've never noticed a difference. And I've been wanking for almost a decade.

This topic must pop up like a 100 hundred times a year.... if not more.

jism has a lot of zinc in it supposedly (only heard that on here never read it anywhere). zinc is supposed to be important for bodyt healing and shit.

While we're all giving out TMI here, I actually heard that ejaculate is good for the skin. Not that I've tried to wear a semen-mask before, but...yeah. x)

Guest Mankind

I think if your acne is hormonal them maybe masturbation may have some role to play it it's formation.

In the past I have noticed if I don't do it for a few weeks I don't get any little pimples aound my mouth or jawline area which is only place I really get them anyway.

I haven't masturbated in like 2 months.... haha

I doubt it's masturbation that breaks me out... u__u

Acne sucks...

WHen u ejaculate, you release a heck of a lot of minerals too, and if those minerals are not replenished then it will delay in healing your skin.

Also, there are hormones floating around your body when you masturbate, and I believe I read somewhere some of it start activating the sebaceous glands, and well...you guys know the rest.

Don't stop masturbating because of your skin - stop because it's wrong and stupid.

Guest dingybobstuart
Don't stop masturbating because of your skin - stop because it's wrong and stupid.

Your rep just went down the toilet.

Certain people are affected by masturbation hormonally than others. It's not proven to cause it, but some people believe it does.

Guest lawnboy

Yeah, don't you know that if you masturbate enough God will smite you? morons...

Yeah, don't you know that if you masturbate enough God will smite you? morons...