Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

..... because of that, do u feel like wearing something nice,

i.e. nice clothes, nice jewelry, nice glasses, have nice hair, nice body etc

so that we are more confident, and people would still think we are looking good?

I do!

I wanna change my image now, but the problem is "$$$"!

Guest Grow To Overthrow

Yes, i love good clothes and the like, but i always have. With that said though, i completely understand the want to compensate, if you like, for what i believe are my weaknesses.

Your skin is looking much improved, you should be proud of it.

haha... I already like to do those things...

But with the acne, some days I just can't put my costume/mask on and dance for the public...

I hate my skin... I doubt nice clothes and some Dolce sun glasses will make me feel any better.

u__u

Do you work? Money is always a big factor in looking fabulous.

Acne is a Pennie in my 1000$ Dollar Piggy Bank (get it? HAHAHAAH! lol)

I have tons of nice Clothes.. i know it won help my acne though.. but girls think im " Fly " When i wear Nice OR Expensive Clothes :D Lmao

Yes, i love good clothes and the like, but i always have. With that said though, i completely understand the want to compensate, if you like, for what i believe are my weaknesses.

Your skin is looking much improved, you should be proud of it.

But with the acne, some days I just can't put my costume/mask on and dance for the public...

I hate my skin... I doubt nice clothes and some Dolce sun glasses will make me feel any better.

u__u

Acne is a Pennie in my 1000$ Dollar Piggy Bank (get it? HAHAHAAH! lol)

I have tons of nice Clothes.. i know it won help my acne though.. but girls think im " Fly " When i wear Nice OR Expensive Clothes :D Lmao

u__u

Ummm...I don't like the word "fabulous"!

Anyway, I don't work...I am still a full-time student!

I can't wear sunglasses..... I always want too, but ya, $$$ is the problem (I haven't got a contact lenses :cry:)

so that we are more confident, and people would still think we are looking good?

yes. but there are times when I choose to wear very simple clothes to avoid any attention from other people because I don't want them to look at my skin.

yes. but there are times when I choose to wear very simple clothes to avoid any attention from other people because I don't want them to look at my skin.

No, if u always wear nice clothes, people will just stare at ur clothes!

If u have nice hair, or nice body....they will stare them too, instead of ur skin!

I compensate...

I'm striving for the body I want, and so far it seems to be working :D

Though, it has made my new pair of pants fit less good, as I'm not filling them out in the same way :lol:

But I'm heading towards a flat tummy! :D

Since i don't have control over my skin....i try to make an effort with what i wear, how i do my hair and i'm a bit of a makeup perfectionist! Anything to avoid people looking at my face!

I have this pretty hairclip made in france that I wear and then I wear earrings and make up. It makes it so people dont have to look at my ugly scarred face :boohoo:

I am pretty conscious of how I look & how I am dressed, and not just because of my skin. Having $$$ may make it easier to dress well, but it's not required. Trust me; my family & I have been flat broke & I still had my own style that people with more money would compliment me on. It's all in the way you put things together.

I agree there is other stuff we can improve our look with , clothes , hair styles..etc.

Iam doing that lately, trying to change my hair style and color and might add highlights , shop for more nice cute clothes aaand do nails , eye make up..all that fun stuff

But at days i just cant do it , looking at my self in the mirror even after applying make up and dressing up all nice , it just doesnt do it..so i end up hiding in my room.