Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yea I Went to the Derm like an hour ago, after thinkin ive had a Breakout From NOT taking The Formula It's Acctually From Taking it... Huh!

He Said They Put Too much off Something in One of their Products blah blah blah.. but to make a Long Story Short im off To Make Trip To The Drug Store

Tomorrow To Pick up Some Clearasil... if theres some kinda Better product tell me :P

yea I Went to the Derm like an hour ago, after thinkin ive had a Breakout From NOT taking The Formula It's Acctually From Taking it... Huh!

He Said They Put Too much off Something in One of their Products blah blah blah.. but to make a Long Story Short im off To Make Trip To The Drug Store

Tomorrow To Pick up Some Clearasil... if theres some kinda Better product tell me :P

That clearasil vanishing cream may dry up your face. I used clearsil spot acne vanishing cream. NO MATTER how little I put on my face, it peeled. And it never seemed to work well either

yea..what on earth? why didnt the derm prescribe you something? thats weird.

lol..i find the random capitalization funny.

Not Funny :(

But i Go to The Derm For Stuff im Doing Wrong I Never Ask Him What i should Take Or What i shouldn 't Take

I like a Challenge

But i decided to Keep the Oxy Because my Real Derm was outta town and he Had Someone to Fill in For him.. he knew nothing :)