Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thisismayhem

Hey guys

i was googling to see if there was anything out there that i could use for healing my scars while i was on accutane

i came across this and was wondering if anyones ever used it and if so was it any good?Heres the addres to the site if youd like to check it out.

http://bioskincare.com/

Just started using it 3 weeks ago. Makes your skin feel good & smooth. Doesn't make me break out. Too soon to tell about scar improvement. I feel it's worth a shot. My wife likes it & doesn't have scars. Curious like you if anyone else has tried it.

Bioskincare cream=Elicina.

There is a new fancy name that this concoction of snail secretions is called every week! Seriously, I have seen this cream go by about 10 different names.

I think they have to keep changing the name to keep fooling consumers (or avoid lawsuits). I guess most people will be like, "Hmmm, I've tried bioskincare, maybe I'll give this revolutionary new cream called bioskinclear a chance!"

These are all snail creams. Snail creams do not remove acne scars, contrary to what the manufacturer may tell you.

Cheers