Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone,

I'm Kate and will soon be on accutane. After trying everything under the sun, I saw my PCM today and practically begged for Accutane. My husband is active duty military, and generally the military is wary to prescribe ANYTHING but luckily he agreed it was necessary! I was surprised he did not insist I try other avenues. So dramatic but I broke down in his office and started bawling in front of my kids. It honestly felt like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. He technically can't prescribe it, so I have an appt. in 2 weeks with the dermatologist to get my prescription. I had to take a pregnancy test today, but I have been on birth control since the birth of my son 16 months ago so I can get my prescription right away. Luckily my insurance (tricare prime) covers it 100%. I'm so looking forward to reading all of the posts and making a few friends! Thanks!

P.s. My details....23, married 4 years, 2 children (3, & 16 months) I will try and post some pictures tonight