Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

which exfoliant is good?

i have peeling on my nose and sides that wont budge......even when i exfoliate it and moisturize

i use a soft sponge and i can see the skin coming off since those products u get in stores didnt seem to help...the ones with beaded type things...i dont see how that works

but im wondering if theres a spacific sponge or towel to use......this sponge it says its for cleansing but i didnt want anything harsh

i was goin to try baking soda and water with the sponge but i think its to harsh togther

i have peeling on my nose and sides that wont budge......even when i exfoliate it and moisturize

i use a soft sponge and i can see the skin coming off since those products u get in stores didnt seem to help...the ones with beaded type things...i dont see how that works

but im wondering if theres a spacific sponge or towel to use......this sponge it says its for cleansing but i didnt want anything harsh

i was goin to try baking soda and water with the sponge but i think its to harsh togther

I'm no expert but using an exfoliant to get rid of dry flaky skin doesn't seem like the best approach. Exfoliants are a little more harsh than cleansers and can dry you up a bit more. What cleanser or other products are you currently using? As for exfoliants I recommend the Niva For Men Energising Scrub, it's prolly the closest scrub to the higher end products that you can only find online or in big cites. I also use the Nivea For Men Sensitive Extra Gentle sensitive skin cleanser, it's very light, alcohol and fragance free. This is also as close to you can get without going to the high end products in my opinion, as well as many others over at the Menessentials.com boards.

i figured exfoliating is what we all need......even doctors recommend it to take dead skin off...

ido see skin come off when i use a soft sponge,,,,,,,,,,,

idunno what else to do......i still peel a bit even after i use emu oil.....and that is amazing stuff

i use gliceryn soap......itsbeen good....and i here glycerin is good for skin...

everything else is dryin for me......

im not as oily anymore since im on the pill and using my acne cream still

i started using baking soda..at first i really didnt want to put anything like that on my face..but i like it a lot! i think your sposed to use ACV afterwards to like..neutralize something..i dont really know much about it! haha.. theres a thread about it..

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...c=35135&hl=

good thing i have that bookmarked! haha.. i havent tried the mask thing yet..but sounds interesting..

i used to use bakin soda...but i wasnt sure if that was actually takin off the skin...i didnt see that it did