Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IM_CLEAR

ITS WORKING FOR ME...BUT IM HATING IT!!!

this is my first time posting on this site. I have been suffering from acne for about 6 years now and have been through so much in my life because of acne. Ive tried everything from accutance, all c&c products, doxycycline, natures cure, proactiv, elicina, oxy products...etc..(u name it ive tried it).....My moms friend recommended that i go to a chinese medicine shop. So i went to chinatown here in los angeles and asked about my acne..it was really embarrassing but i got some straight forward answers and i learned alot...the doctor told me everything that is happening from the inside and that i need to treat it from the inside!!!!....he recommended i drink alot of cabbage juice..thats right...CABBAGE JUICE...The doctor told me it would clean all the bad things from the inside of my body. So i decided to give it a try...i went to go buy a juice maker and bought some cabbage. it takes dedication!!!! one whole round cabbage comes out to 1 cup of juice and it tastes like crap...the only thing i cant stand is the taste!!...i have to hold my nose or i will throw up!!..and after taste is even worse.!!i drank 2 cups a day...and i kept at it for 3 weeks...i got to say..it cleared me up!!!...i did a search online and it saids that cabbage cleans the toxins inside your body!!!....do your research on this guys and please comment...cause it somehow worked for me....it might not work for all people so do your research and visit a herb/medicine store before trying...

hhaahaha..i found out what people are saying now...some guy on my post is saying im the same guy as u cause we both use(...) how stupid is that? anyways im happy your having success cause ive also had success myself with raisins which can also taste pretty bad when your eating a lot like me

well at least you found a cure! thats great, im always glad when someone finds a cure. How much is the Cabbage costing you? I already found an excellent cure thanks to blochla. You might want to try that instead of having to deal with ALL the side effects of cabbage juice.

Hey try some alternatives... Check out some good coleslaw recepies or try eating it raw ( cabbage is a good source of fiber) I only eat a couple of leaves a day but it improves my skin so far. Look around for some ways to include cabbage in your daily meals... I wish you the best. :]

Hey try some alternatives... Check out some good coleslaw recepies or try eating it raw ( cabbage is a good source of fiber) I only eat a couple of leaves a day but it improves my skin so far. Look around for some ways to include cabbage in your daily meals... I wish you the best. :]

The posts you're replying to are all over six years old. Please check dates before posting. ; )