Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoNkErS

What to do...

Ok I've been on the DKR for 5days and I know it said my face is gonna be red and itch and stuff but It's getting really bad and I just wanna know how bad is too bad. Should I slow down the bp? I'm using:

200.jpg-200.jpg-200.jpg

As far as my acne goes, my face is looking better and complexion is good other then I look like I'm sunburned. I haven't gotten a zit since I started and my skin feels really clean (it just burrnnnss)

Ok I've been on the DKR for 5days and I know it said my face is gonna be red and itch and stuff but It's getting really bad and I just wanna know how bad is too bad. Should I slow down the bp? I'm using:

200.jpg-200.jpg-200.jpg

As far as my acne goes, my face is looking better and complexion is good other then I look like I'm sunburned. I haven't gotten a zit since I started and my skin feels really clean (it just burrnnnss)

I'm using the finger amount like he said in the video and also would it be a bad thing to just skip the bp for a night? I got a basketball game tomorrow and don't want to look like a tomato but also don't want a zit on my face.

p.s. thanks for the quick replies

I'm using the finger amount like he said in the video and also would it be a bad thing to just skip the bp for a night? I got a basketball game tomorrow and don't want to look like a tomato but also don't want a zit on my face.

p.s. thanks for the quick replies

yeah, i think you started out too fast and thats your main problem. feel free to skip an application just to kind of even things out though, it shouldnt do too much damage.

I think the bar soap could be a problem.

Liquid cleanser is definetly better. (Dans is the best ive ever used, and is cheap, and lasts a LOOONG time)

Thanks for all your help. It was the soap. I got cetaphil gentle cleanser and feel way better. I was using the full amount of bp too so that might've been some of the problem, but I think my face is used to it now. Thanks Again