Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desenitized

Drank a half bottle of smirnoff last night

drinking alone sucks for me at least...when im drunk i love to be in company of friends or strangers cauz the good times you have are great

i'm clearly an alcoholic because i appear to be the only one who's like "pfft, that's nothing". i'm suddenly very concerned for my liver.

If i dont get breakout from drinking, i would prabably be an alcoholic ! cuz when i'm drunk, it's so fun lolz

man I have the worst hangover and I feel like shit. woke up in the middle of the night and puked then went back to sleep.

man I have the worst hangover and I feel like shit. woke up in the middle of the night and puked then went back to sleep.

yes.......and?

What do you want? a fucking medal?

hard liquor hurts my teeth. my dentist says he never heard of that. gatorade and some juices do it too. or if i eat a lot of white grapes. hurts for days after

TheyCanBeCured , i have something similar, after a very heavy nights drinking my teeth are too sensitive to eat anything but bread :| it sucks.