Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah I find this really sad.. I feel bad for her baby daughter :( She was having it pretty rough though, they say that it was possibly from drugs but she had a lot of stuff going on.. court stuff from her ex husband and about her daughter, her son dying, etc. She was crazy, but very entertaining in my opinion.

cherry -- i think it was an overdose?

mandy -- i know... it's just a string of terrible events in her world. and that poor baby girl. my heart goes out to her.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I said it 3 times ouy loud when I found out. It's just so unreal.

I feel horrible for her daughter. She'll never know her mom or brother and there's that whole paternity thing going on. I wouldn't be horrible surprised if it was drugs given all the stuff she went through lately.

I said it 3 times ouy loud when I found out. It's just so unreal.

I feel horrible for her daughter. She'll never know her mom or brother and there's that whole paternity thing going on. I wouldn't be horrible surprised if it was drugs given all the stuff she went through lately.

*headdesk*

Ah man, flute, we JUST went through this in the Lounge. Really, we did.

Am I going to have to remind people here that being insensitive towards death is a good way to start a flame war, which will ensue in not only a closed thread, but possible suspensions?

Anyhow, I was saddened by her death. I was a fan. Here's hoping her family gets through this okay.

I feel so sorry for her. She was so bubbly. :( I heard on the news that the prescriptions were her lawyer's who came on the trip. I hope he didn't make her overdose. :snooty:

lately, from what i've seen on ET interviews and whatnot, it's been easy to tell she's been more 'out of it' than usual.

did anyone see the final few, where she was asked about her involvement in the death of her son?

TBH i felt the same after hearing she died.. then i did before hand. Only one i feal sorry for is her daughter..

Other than that, she didnt contribute to society... so W/E

Now her husband can get all the money she took of that dead guy she married.

Yeah I have a feeling it was from a drug overdose. Her son died of a drug overdose months ago and Im thinking she probably died of the same thing. She was overdosing on supplements. Im not possitively sure but thats my guess at to what caused her death