Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I HATE IT , most thing i hate even more than acne , is this day ! what is the point of it...it reminds you that you dont have someone if you dont , or make you wish you have someone seeing all those other couples exchanging gifts enjoying this "special holiday"..i seriously find it not fair at all for us lonely people.., what kind of holiday is this , i thought holidays are for everyone :cry:

Sorry...just felt like ranting about it , not feeling so good.

I've never had a date on valentine's day.

If I did, I'm sure even then it would be nothing to get excited over.

I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It doesn't bother me that much that I don't have a valentine.

I don't hate it, I don't love it. it's just another day. why should it be any different that i am alone on this particular day.

I know what you mean CherryBunny3. I find it to be such a sappy holiday and it just reminds me of how I am not in a current relationship and it reitterates how lonely I feel :boohoo:

Guest Mankind

Some years I hate it and some years it seems great. The years I hate it are usually the ones were I aint got no girl like this one. Right now I just think it is a pointless, tacky, sappy, crappy, waste of time just created you make the ones with no partner feel lonely and the people with one smug.

When enjoying it with partner it was different story. Went to Amsterdam few times just to relax and really enjoyed V-Day.

Different situations, different ways of thinking in regards to this mushy, loved-up, appreciation day.

I hate Valentines Day!

If your single it depresses you because it reminds you that you're alone,

If your dating someone but not actually official it just puts pressure on both of you to wonder what to do, should i get him/her something, are we a couple, are we not crap,

If your in a relationship it makes you feel like you HAVE to do something romantic or buy a present because you cant not its Valentines Day :rolleyes:

seriously who wins from this?? apart from the flowers, chocolates and cards companies :rolleyes:

Guest Mankind
I hate Valentines Day!

If your dating someone but not actually official it just puts pressure on both of you to wonder what to do, should i get him/her something, are we a couple, are we not crap,

If your in a relationship it makes you feel like you HAVE to do something romantic or buy a present because you cant not its Valentines Day :rolleyes:

seriously who wins from this?? apart from the flowers, chocolates and cards companies :rolleyes:

I never really paid too much attention to it the years I was single, but this year I'm using it as my window to show someone how I feel. Perfect timing. :D

I hate Valentines Day!

Hah, the one time I forgot to get my girlfriend at the time a present she didn't speak to me for a week. Valentines Day is indeed extremely commercial and a bit of a nuisance really.