Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
surlocean

Yasmin - finished the first cycle

Hey after 9 months without Diane 35 (it cleared me), the result is : I break out again! It is mainly around my mouth (under the nose + chin) so I am quite sure that I need birth control.

I have just finished 21 days of Yasmin. I end up having 4 more big acne on my right cheek but it really cleared my chin. Just wanna know if it is normal to have a slight break out after the first cycle. (I forgot if I broke out when I started Diane...anyway my acne was so bad last year that any slight break out would not be noticable!)

Anyway I will keep on taking it for at least 3 months. Since last time Diane cleared me I think I should keep on taking pills.

Maybe I just need some encouragement!!

By the way I am using Aloe + Propolis products from Forever Living Products. It is awesome!! The Aloe + Propolis cream really helps get rid of red marks and the Aloe gel heals infection quite effectively. Give it a try!

Hey after 9 months without Diane 35 (it cleared me), the result is : I break out again! It is mainly around my mouth (under the nose + chin) so I am quite sure that I need birth control.

I have just finished 21 days of Yasmin. I end up having 4 more big acne on my right cheek but it really cleared my chin. Just wanna know if it is normal to have a slight break out after the first cycle. (I forgot if I broke out when I started Diane...anyway my acne was so bad last year that any slight break out would not be noticable!)

Anyway I will keep on taking it for at least 3 months. Since last time Diane cleared me I think I should keep on taking pills.

Maybe I just need some encouragement!!

By the way I am using Aloe + Propolis products from Forever Living Products. It is awesome!! The Aloe + Propolis cream really helps get rid of red marks and the Aloe gel heals infection quite effectively. Give it a try!

yeah its hormones. Get BC

I'm going to start my first cycle of Yasmin on Sunday. I've been on Ortho tri cyclen lo for several years and in the last few years I've been breaking out continuously along my jawline and chin. I'm hoping a switch in bcp will help. So you saw some clearing in the first month? That sounds encouraging.

Good luck with it!