Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

DISCONTINUED MAKEUP!!!

I find somethign I like and then they discontinue it!!! F#CK!!!!!! I'm SO SICK of this! :evil: I hate that these makeup companies are always trying to have the BEST NEW THING all the FRIGGEN time... just sick with what's GOOD!! DAMNIT!!!! LOL... that was my rant... Now I need to find a new coverup and blush GAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Any suggestions? I WAS using Mabeline cover up and L'oreal blush and now they're gone.

I've only used makeup(mineral) that can be bought online, so I cant recc any drugstore products.

In order from most favored to least:

1. Cory Cosmetics -- This is the BEST makeup I have ever tried, too bad they dont carry my shade :cry:

2. Joppa Minerals -- Very good products but shit customer service, thats what I heard atleast, and sometimes they take your money :confused:

3. Lumiere Cosmetics

4. Meow Cosmetics

5. OceanMist Cosmetics

6. Alima Cosmetics -- I dont like this MMU. It made it obvious that i was wearing makeup and it didnt provide ebough coverage

7. Everyday Minerals -- A majority of people love this company. Their makeup just rubbed off too easily and I couldnt get enough coverage. Oh well, I love being a minority :angel:

I'd only recc the first 4 or 5. I only favored Joppa slightly over Lumiere.

I find somethign I like and then they discontinue it!!! F#CK!!!!!! I'm SO SICK of this! :evil: I hate that these makeup companies are always trying to have the BEST NEW THING all the FRIGGEN time... just sick with what's GOOD!! DAMNIT!!!! LOL... that was my rant... Now I need to find a new coverup and blush GAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Any suggestions? I WAS using Mabeline cover up and L'oreal blush and now they're gone.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I hate when people discontinue anything I use. I've actually never had that happen with makeup, probably because I switch every five minutes. This usually happens with me and hair products.

It takes so freaking long to find something that works and then its gone. It's the story of my life.

My Maybeline shine Free foundation was discontinued too!!!..one day its there, the next day the entire display was gone.. I was none too happy. But ..I did find my it on Ebay lower than the price at the store..I ordered 4 bottles..now I have enough to last a few years, if it doesnt go bad. If you want it bad enough..try going the ebay route.

There have been two foundations that I loved discontinued in the past. One was Maybelline Great Wear, the other one was L'oreal Translucide. I hate it when they do that. :(