Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shireen

Chiropratic sucess

Hey everyone,

I've had some pretty amazing improvement in my acne with acupuncture but the costs are becoming prohibitive now. My insurance does not cover acupuncture though it does cover chiropratic. Do you chiropractic is helpful in resolving acne? Has anyone had success with chiropractic treatment?

I did acupuncture and went to a chiropractor last year. I visited the chiropractor a total of ten times for my back and noticed no improvements in my acne whatsoever.

A few months later, I went to an acupuncturist for my acne. He did 3 treatments in the first week and by the second week I noticed that my skin started VERY LIGHTLY glowing -- like a healthy glow. I can't describe it. I think I was seeing pore shrinkage or something. Anyway, it took 13 sessions of acupuncture for my acne to completely clear up. My skin was PERFECT and it also greatly affected my mood and menstrual cramps.

I learned that after your acne clears up, you have to do acupuncture at least once every three weeks to keep your skin clear forever.

Because acupuncture is so expensive, I am studying AcuPRESSURE right now on the same points he did acupuncture. Its been the first week and my skin has started glowing again... so I'm wondering if its working. I'll let you know in a couple weeks.

I don't see how going to a chiropractic would help your acne... I went to one for several months for my scoliosis but I never noticed a change in my skin.

We are very desperate people. We are looking under nook and cranny for something that make a change in our skin --- I think the question is logical, heh.