Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
losinghope

low dose accutane for rosacea?

hi. ive heard low dose accutane is used to treat rosacea. has anyone here ever tried it?

i know higher doses like 40mg or so can aggravate it and make it worse.

whats considered low dose? 15mg?

Most low dose Accutane courses are taken at about 10mgs and used once a day or every other day.

Many people have had success with it too.

Most low dose Accutane courses are taken at about 10mgs and used once a day or every other day.

I read some experiences with Accutane for Rosacea. One guy was on it 6 years, and afeter break - again on Accutane!

This is no solution...

Oh I don know what to doo, my face looks bad. Some people say laser, some Accutane, but its individual and can make it worse!

I read some experiences with Accutane for Rosacea. One guy was on it 6 years, and afeter break - again on Accutane!

This is no solution...

Oh I don know what to doo, my face looks bad. Some people say laser, some Accutane, but its individual and can make it worse!

thanks for the replies guys. im hopefull that low dose tane will be the answer i was looking for.

now im just worried about getting it. what if my derm is an ass and doesnt give me what i want? what if he says low dose accutane wont do anything and starts trying to get me to do other things first.

i should take a gun in case that happens. if he disagrees ill whip it out and ask him to write up the perscription again. lol.

thanks for the replies guys. im hopefull that low dose tane will be the answer i was looking for.

now im just worried about getting it. what if my derm is an ass and doesnt give me what i want? what if he says low dose accutane wont do anything and starts trying to get me to do other things first.

i should take a gun in case that happens. if he disagrees ill whip it out and ask him to write up the perscription again. lol.