Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hamhead

3rd day on accutane, dry hands?

im on my 3rd day of accutane (10mg twice a day, then after 2 weeks, 3 10mg pills daily) and ive noticed that the "webbing" between both my hands have gone dryer then usual. it could either be accutane starting to work or its cuz of the hundreds of bags i carry since im a bagboy. my question is, does anyone moisturize their hands while on accutane? if so do we just use normal hand lotion? (jengers, etc.)

thx biggrin.gif/

After 3 days on Accutane, you really shouldn't be seeing *that* drastic of a difference in skin dryness. My guess is that you're possibly looking for signs that the stuff is working, and there's nothing wrong with that. If your hands get chapped or dry, try Cetaphil lotion.

Well, I've been on accutane twice and I started seeing differences within 3 days. The second time I was on it my breakout period started right on the third day. Get the vaseline ready for the extremely dry lips which should come any day now. The Cethapil soap works great too. Good luck!

-Caesar

I use skin milk cream all over my body so dry skin is not even an issue for me. The stuff works great but it's kinda hard to find. i'm in texas and i got it at wal-mart. Try that. I had the dry hand thing really bad, but after a couple of days of the skin milk, they were better than ever. Good luck.