Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Comebacks for insults about your acne

Guest T-Virus

Does anyone have any good comebacks for when people insult you about your acne? Have you ever used an effective comeback when someone commented about your acne? Is so tell us about it.

I usually just ignore the comments that people make or laugh along with them. I mean people are going to think you're insane if you punch them in the face just because they mention that you've got red spots everywhere. Today one of my friends said to me "It's funny how your face just keeps getting redder." I just said "It's funny how your hair just keeps getting redder" and messed up his hairdo :P I know I'm lame. But it's all I could come up with at the time :D

"It's funny how your face just keeps getting redder."....

I would reply

It's funny that u r getting blind!

or

I can see a shit in ur eyes.

or

R u forgetting to wear ur contact lenses today?

Waht?! If someone made fun of my acne, I would go psycho on their asses....

I would probably beat them...

I don't really care what other people say or think, it mostly me that makes me feel bad...

u__u

[Mr.E]

Most people don't have the balls to fuck with me because I'm known to get a little mean when provoked. You'll have to provide examples of what people have said then I can tell you what I'd say back.

I agree with erpatter. When you come up with comebacks you are just stooping to their level and it makes you look just as terrible as the other person making the insults. I would just roll my eyes and walk in the other direction.

If it is an enemy of yours though I would probably say something. Im not sure what though. I am contemplating that.

If someone insults you, don't try to make a comeback. Anyone who makes comments like that is just insecure themselves and comebacks will just fuel the fire.

Take it in stride and make fun of YOURSELF. No one can say anything bad about you if you say it all yourself first. Since the beginning of high school, no one has ever made a comment about my acne or my skin, no matter how bad it has looked because I joke about it. Like I'll say, "Man, my skin is so oily, it could power a small country." or "I think my skin is allergic to air."

If you're a genuinely nice person who is open and joking about your flaws, people won't even care about them.

a kid of about 12 once asked me what "all that stuff" was on my face. I told him that's what happened when someone jacks off too much, the poor kid looked truly terrified.

Most people don't have the balls to fuck with me because I'm known to get a little mean when provoked. You'll have to provide examples of what people have said then I can tell you what I'd say back.

Best come back....

when theY crakked that joke about uR ACNE.. this is what you do.. u stare at them right in tha eye.. and pop a kwick zit rite in their eye and be like YOU STUPID FUCK!!! LOOK AT YOU NOW!!!

lmao!! he deserved it lol

when i was 13ish, this stupid lad said something like "you're really spotty", and i remember saying "spots are a sign of maturity, obviously YOU aren't anywhere near that stage yet"

at the time it was gooood, but i've yet to have the last laugh.

Usually a serious response to an insult can shut people up the best, cuz then they realize they hurt your feelings & that their comment was completely unnecessary & rude.

Only once have I had someone directly mention my acne (I had a particularly bad breakout); I said, "why would you point that out to me? you think I dont have a mirror?" and he apologized. I also wouldnt speak to him for a good 2 weeks, and I think that really drove the point home.

Cool Kid: Hahaha Look its Pizza Face!! Dont you Ever Wash Your Face!??! :lol:

You: Yeah, Well Atleast I Dont Have a Pick Axe Embedded in My Skull!

Cool Kid: What???

You: *Unveil Pick Axe* Massacre His Head Into A Pulp, Viciously With No Remorse!

Cool Kid:......beep...beeep.......beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep <<<Ie Dead

:ninja:

I like to think I'm better than this but I'm not..

I'd probably say something mean back..although I'd like to think I wouldn't. :|

I agree sometimes a serious response is the best way to avoid the person doing it again. It tends to work better with people who tease out of ignorance or tying to "have fun" rather than a serious desire to hurt you.

As in the case of your friend saying " Its funny how your face is getting redder."

You could stop. Look at him with a serious expression and say " Really? Exactly how is it funny?"

A comeback like that puts the commenter on the spot and generally makes them very uncomfortable.

Guest MaxPowers585

well u could learn some kind of fighting..boxing ..karate....kids would be scared and they would not dare callu nethingg...i remembre i pikced up boxing since very little and a kicked a lot of butt...but i mean if u want u can find a flaw in everyone just be like ur getting fatter or uglier or dumber etc you get my drift....be carefull though if they can kick ur ass they probably will so maybe its best to just walk away or something......

I'm definitely with the school of thought that making them feel like a horrible person for having said something about your acne is more effective than trying to find a witty comeback. If you let them know how cruel they're being, they'll never do it again, not to you or anybody else--I think it'll make them a more considerate person in the long run. If you make it a joke, well, it might not go away as easily as you hoped, especially if they decide to throw something else back at you.

Guest MaxPowers585
I'm definitely with the school of thought that making them feel like a horrible person for having said something about your acne is more effective than trying to find a witty comeback. If you let them know how cruel they're being, they'll never do it again, not to you or anybody else--I think it'll make them a more considerate person in the long run. If you make it a joke, well, it might not go away as easily as you hoped, especially if they decide to throw something else back at you.