Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wang chung

Paula's Choice Moisturizer's

I gotta say I'm really impressed with Paula's Choice moisturizers. For a couple of weeks now I've been using the Skin Balancing Moisture Gel and the Hydralight Moisture Infusing Lotion, and my skin has REALLY improved. It looks soooooo soft, and has helped clear up a lot of acne that I now realize was because of using crappy moisturizers (Eucerin, Cetaphil, Complex 15) that weren't right for my skin type. I'm not saying that any of these are bad, just not for my sensitive, dry, oily skin. The skin balancing moisture gel gets COMPLETELY rid of ALL the oil on my face. Some of my close friends actually used to make fun of my shiny face, telling me that I should wash it (even though I knew that it was clean but I was using Complex 15 so it was oily). The first day I started using this moisturizer one of my friends goes "Hey shiny face! Oh wait, wow, you're skin really isn't that shiny anymore." It's an amazing feeling. Sorry about that, I'm just ecstatic right now. So if you haven't already, I recommend going over to their website and checking them out http://www.cosmeticscop.com/, they even have little sample sizes to choose from for $.80. I use the Hydralight at night and then the gel in the morning, but I live in Michigan and its like 8 below outside, I'm guessing I won't be using the hydralight in the summer. I also use Cetaphil gentle face cleanser (liquid) both morning and night, and thats all. Rant over, goodbye.

I gotta say I'm really impressed with Paula's Choice moisturizers. For a couple of weeks now I've been using the Skin Balancing Moisture Gel and the Hydralight Moisture Infusing Lotion, and my skin has REALLY improved. It looks soooooo soft, and has helped clear up a lot of acne that I now realize was because of using crappy moisturizers (Eucerin, Cetaphil, Complex 15) that weren't right for my skin type. I'm not saying that any of these are bad, just not for my sensitive, dry, oily skin. The skin balancing moisture gel gets COMPLETELY rid of ALL the oil on my face. Some of my close friends actually used to make fun of my shiny face, telling me that I should wash it (even though I knew that it was clean but I was using Complex 15 so it was oily). The first day I started using this moisturizer one of my friends goes "Hey shiny face! Oh wait, wow, you're skin really isn't that shiny anymore." It's an amazing feeling. Sorry about that, I'm just ecstatic right now. So if you haven't already, I recommend going over to their website and checking them out http://www.cosmeticscop.com/, they even have little sample sizes to choose from for $.80. I use the Hydralight at night and then the gel in the morning, but I live in Michigan and its like 8 below outside, I'm guessing I won't be using the hydralight in the summer. I also use Cetaphil gentle face cleanser (liquid) both morning and night, and thats all. Rant over, goodbye.

thanks!