Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luearmy

Would you rather have a PEFECT body with acne or no acne with your current body?

By perfect body i mean anything you want, whether it be lean fitness model or bodybuilder body, anything, but you will still be consistently plaugued with the same degree of acne as you have now. Or would you just choose to clear all your acne up now and remain as is body wise?

I would choose no acne with the body I have. I like my body the way it is, I'm not too fat or skinny, I'm happy with the way I am.

I think Id rather have the perfect body with the same amount of acne I have now. Acne doesnt last forever and my health is more important. I eat way too many sweets and if I dont stop I really might not live as long as I could. Im about twenty pounds more than I would like.

I'm -meh- about my body, but I'd love myself a WHOLE lot more if I had clear skin. I'm only a little chubby, and I think it looks fine on me. x)

I dont really like my body but i'd rather have it the way it is forever if i could ever get rid of acne forever..dont think thats gunna happen sumhow tho :doubt:

Guest T-Virus

If I want to change my body I can do that myself. But acne is much harder to deal with which is why I would choose no acne with the same body.

having a good body is very over-rated in my opinion.Diff most ppl will choose no acne over body.To me as long as im not fat or over skinny i dont care at all.For me what really matters is the face and when i mean face I dont mean acne.I want to have have the perfect v face shape with great nose proportionate to my face shape ,right amount of facial hair,great silky hair shaped up perfectly matching with my face shape.More even fair skin tone.If i had all of these i wouldnt mind the acne/scars i already have infact i wouldnt mind even a little more.I have seen some great looking people with acne cause they had other parts of their face perfect.Also another issue for me is height,id love to be around 6'3 being a guy.Body is almost the last thing in my mind for good looks.

I would take my body & no acne (although my acne is mostly suppressed right now, thanks to DKR).....I am pretty happy with my overall figure. There are times I wish I looked like a Victoria Secret Model or something, but having flawless skin appeals to me much more than that.

It seems to me that when you're trying to improve your body "you get out what you put in", if you put in real effort it it will show eventually.

The same cannot be said about trying to cure acne though, no matter how hard you try its always hit & miss whether the results will show in the mirror.

Using this theory I think I'd rather have a big fat beer belly with huge bitch-tits than have acne - atleast I'd be able to do something about it.