Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pruitsf

One of the biggest downers

When people look you in the eyes when you talk to them then they start to look at your face you know like glances and stuff. then it gets to the point when they ony look at your acne as they talk to you.

it wears you down after a while. makes it so you dont wanna have convos with people.

I'm such an ass.

I HAVE acne, which makes me notice acne more. I TRY to focus on the eyes, but when someone is broken out, I look. I try not to. It's just kinda...I dunno. A "Gee, someone who's worse off than me," experience.

I'm sorry. You can kick me now. >.<

But I know what you mean. I feel like people are doing a mental "connect the dots" with my face. =/ Maybe that's why I notice acne even more on others, because I'm so hyper-aware of my own cysts.

it's the same thing for me when some people i talked to avoided looking at me which was the opposite when they talked to other people. that was before, during college, when my acne was worse.

When people look you in the eyes when you talk to them then they start to look at your face you know like glances and stuff. then it gets to the point when they ony look at your acne as they talk to you.

it wears you down after a while. makes it so you dont wanna have convos with people.

hugnd1.gif