Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustinC

Bacne? Need Help? Look no further!

Ive found a great method that works for me, check my thread a couple posts down.

I have mild/Moderate, and im almost clear within a week, id say 3/4ths clear.

Materials needed

Hard bristle back brush

Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10%

PanOxyl 10% BP Soap Bar, or a face wash that uses 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

Patience!

Okay first thing you need to remember, shower in the morning and before you go to bed!

When you get in the shower, procede your normal face washing routine, and let your back kind of soak in the water while you do so. * appx. 5 minutes *

Grab your back brush, and brush all over your back with light pressure for about 1 minute. DO NOT APPLY HARD PRESSURE! This will exfoliate and get all the dead skin cells off and away.

Take your Panoxyl bar of soap, or your 10% BP face wash and apply it to the brush, lather it really nice.

Scrub your back in circles LIGHTLY for about 1-2 minutes.

Do not immediately wash the lather off, let it sit for about 30 seconds then wash it off.

When you get out of the shower, pat dry your back. Then look for problem spots/problem zits. Apply BP 10% Persa Gel to them, and rub it in. DO NOT APPLY ON NECK OR ALL OVER BACK

Repeat at night. Also it is good to use lotion to hydrate your back every day, this Panoxyl is strong stuff.

Your neck will become extreeemely red if you put BP 10% on it, so try not to get it TOO close!

Hope I helped, check out my before and after pictures a couple of posts down, only after doing this for one week!

wouldnt the bristled brush irritate already present acne? i have been told to use a mesh plastic back brush, would this give me dramatically different results?

wouldnt the bristled brush irritate already present acne? i have been told to use a mesh plastic back brush, would this give me dramatically different results?

Just try it.

Just try it.

I used the bristled brush and irritated my skin so bad, my chest was blotchy red for hours and then the next day I had about 10 extra zits