Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
micii

Signature Minerals Samples

I just received my samples from SM, and I really like their product!

I actually still like Joppa the best. But I STILL have NOT received my order from them and it will be 4 weeks by the end of this week since I put in my order :doubt: Good products, but TERRIBLE service!!

Anyway.. so that's really all I wanted to say-- haha.. that SM has awesome customer service (they're so quick w/ their emails and with shipping!), and they're so generous with their samples. They come in 5g jars like Everyday Minerals.. but EDM's 5g is hardly 5g b/c the containers are so shallow and they don't fill it up very well.. but SM is the full container w/ sifters and they're always overloaded with product :) And you can choose 6 of whatever you want!

I actually don't really like EDM that much.. it doesn't last very long and the coverage is only 'okay'.

Yay another MMU fan lol , glad you found something you liked , i tried SM and loved their service and their products but it didnt cover as much as i needed , but was perfect match and looked so natural.

Iam using Aubrey Nicole for now , best customer service ever..i got alot of free stuff with my orders..free samples of eyeshadows /blushes and foundation shades or correcters. Also iam loving Lumiere prices and the free shipping ...iam stuck between the two companies lol , but will make up my mind soon when i get my right shade in Lumiere.

Also EDM samples are 3g, not 5g. I know that SM was sending samples in baggies. I'm glad they switched to jars. I'm sure their customers appreciate not having to deal with the baggies.

Heather

i tried SM and loved their service and their products but it didnt cover as much as i needed , but was perfect match and looked so natural.

Same here; if they had good coverage I would've been hooked.

I just received my samples from SM, and I really like their product!

I actually still like Joppa the best. But I STILL have NOT received my order from them and it will be 4 weeks by the end of this week since I put in my order :doubt: Good products, but TERRIBLE service!!

Anyway.. so that's really all I wanted to say-- haha.. that SM has awesome customer service (they're so quick w/ their emails and with shipping!), and they're so generous with their samples. They come in 5g jars like Everyday Minerals.. but EDM's 5g is hardly 5g b/c the containers are so shallow and they don't fill it up very well.. but SM is the full container w/ sifters and they're always overloaded with product :) And you can choose 6 of whatever you want!

I actually don't really like EDM that much.. it doesn't last very long and the coverage is only 'okay'.

I love Signature Minerals, the makeup and the customer service is the best to me! It is all I've used for months now!! I knew they were putting the samples in pots, but I didn't realize how VERY generous they are until I got some with my last order - I was too excited! :dance: