Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NdnRomeo

How many oil absorbing sheets do you use between morning and night?

between 12 hours (morning wash and evening wash), I use about 1 and a half or sometimes 1. Depending upon my stress level (which seems to produce more sebum I've noticed). How many do you use? I want to see if I'm average for people with oily skin, or less or more so than the rest :)

I used to have to use a lot. Since I started using acv as a toner at night I haven't had to use any...wait actually it's been only one day but it's still true. Which is good because around here the Biore blotting sheets I use have been discontinued lol.

I used to have to use a lot. Since I started using acv as a toner at night I haven't had to use any...wait actually it's been only one day but it's still true. Which is good because around here the Biore blotting sheets I use have been discontinued lol.

Yay so we're normal now? I guess most people have this much oil as much as we do?

I use acv topical too now as a toner as well :)

at my oiliest, i'd need 5 sheets to clear the oil after waking up and 2 every 2 hours afterwards.

accutane has now dropped my useage of oil sheets to...0! :lol:

at my oiliest, i'd need 5 sheets to clear the oil after waking up and 2 every 2 hours afterwards.

accutane has now dropped my useage of oil sheets to...0! :lol:

sorry I didn't really answer the question but the max I used on a daily basis was one or two sheets which I don't think is too bad. So unless your using like ten a day you are probably normal =)

sorry I didn't really answer the question but the max I used on a daily basis was one or two sheets which I don't think is too bad. So unless your using like ten a day you are probably normal =)