Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ripcurlsurfer

regime edit?

Hello,

I am new to this site and so far from what I have seen, I like it. From other posts, I have gathered information to make my own regime. Here it is:

MORNING:

1)Splash warm water onto face. 2) Lather Ivory soap into hands. 3) Add a pinch of baking soda. 4) Wash for ~30 secconds. 5) With a toothbrush, lightly brush dead skin away. 6) Take a shower.

EVENING:

1)All steps from morning except the shower. 2)After washing off the soap, pat face dry. 3)Put on a protein mask for 10 minutes (Egg whites, and lemon juice).

I got these ideas from Bob Mckee's post and Delna's.

So far I have been on this for 3 weeks, and have seen minor results. Is there anything I can do you edit this regime to make it better? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I have tried Proactiv, and Nature's Cure. Both only worked for about a month. But, I want to stay towards the natural way of healing my acne. I want to aim my regime towards Bob Mckee's regime.

Yes, I have tried Proactiv, and Nature's Cure. Both only worked for about a month. But, I want to stay towards the natural way of healing my acne. I want to aim my regime towards Bob Mckee's regime.

I found when i just used baking soda masks.. for a while.. that it caused me breakouts:

using baking soda--leaves your skin basic, may cause irritation(breakouts) after prolonged use.

If you do ACV after.... brings skin back to regular pH. which i think is better.

But, i switched away from both... because i got irritation... maybe i just have super sensitive skin though