Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What can I eat to dont take to much Vitamine A ? I checked the milk and the said that the milk contains 15% of vitamine A ( 15% of the daily dose ). Someone told me to take accutane with milk but milk contains a lot of vitamine A.

What can I eat?

You can eat anything you like. Just do not take Vitamin A supplements. Also, avoid taking multi-vitamins.

You can eat anything you like. Just do not take Vitamin A supplements. Also, avoid taking multi-vitamins.

you just can. there is no need to alter your diet. most of the vit a in food is fine to take on accutane, it won't make a difference. just avoid supplements. and organ meat, but that's not really a mainstream food.

I think liver and mangoes are the only two things you really need to avoid. But I'm sure if you wanted a mango or something every once and a while it wouldn't kill you. Or if you really like liver, try cutting down a bit.

I think liver and mangoes are the only two things you really need to avoid. But I'm sure if you wanted a mango or something every once and a while it wouldn't kill you. Or if you really like liver, try cutting down a bit.

Avoid liver and other organ meats, and Vitamin A supplements, including multivitamins that contain pre-formed Vitamin A (usually listed as Retinyl Acetate or Palminate, or "fish liver oil"). The ones that have the Vitamin A 100% in carotene (precursor) form are ok though. The Vitamin A in mangos is in the carotene form, they are OK as well.