Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucy_87

can a B-complex vitamin be of any benefit for acne?

i know that ppl using B5 to treat their acne tend to take a B-complex once a day too to balance things out, but do B-complex vits have any benefit on their own if you are not following the B5 thing?

My dermatologist told me to not take vitamin B's but I was thinking in my self: wtf, 1000s of ppl are curing their acne with B5...

Yes, people are finding that overdosing on B complexes are helping with acne. But why create another problem in your body?

Overdosing with vitamin B is not healthy.

thanks for the rpelies. i didnt so much mean B5 though. i mean does a single B-complex vit taken once a day like any other vit have any beenfit on acne? or can it aggravate acne?

thanks for the rpelies. i didnt so much mean B5 though. i mean does a single B-complex vit taken once a day like any other vit have any beenfit on acne? or can it aggravate acne?

It won't benefit or aggravate it. Unless you are deficient in B-vitamins, which not many in western cultures are :)