Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i just read a description of what this is on the homepage, and im pretty sure that has summed up everything about me for the last 4 years. I dont believe in taking anti-depression pills or mood alterers, but i do feel disgusting all the time and used to skip school and not talk to anyone for weeks at a time because of how obsessed i was about how disgusting i looked. Anytime I pass a mirror these days I look to see how bad it is. Is this really a mental disorder? I figured I was depressed and a little obsessed, but i guess its more than that...

take a look at the topics on the homepage, its there somewhere.

Yes it's a mental disorder.....

o.O But I don't think pillz will help.

You just have to learn to accept yourself....

^__^ Good luck!

[Mr.E] (The world sucks...)

Go see your doctor if you don't wanne leave your room again for weeks. They can help.

At this point I dont really have a choice. I missed out on a lot of great highschool experiences and pretty much followed that in college and started working. I think Im more depressed than obsessed, no point obsessing over a lost cause anyway.

I'm always looking in the mirror and obsessing over how the acne is, i've been doing it for years. Most people on here probably have been doing the same thing.