Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
treyska

Why doesn't anything work?

I've tried many different regimens for months on end, and been quite consistent in using them daily. However, after about 5 years of acne, I'm still cursed with this marred image. Lately my acne has been getting a little bit better, and I think it might be because I have pretty much stopped touching my face/neck/shoulders entirely, and I've noticed that if I do ever pick, it gets much worse the next day. However, it seems that whenever I use BP or SA, my acne gets better for a day, then worse and worse.

5 Years of Confusion :wacko:

Im the same way. Ive tried just about every product they sell at stores and a few prescription stuff. My skin is getting a little better but what I really need is to get surgery or something for my scars. Also I tend to break out more when its that time of the month :wacko:

6 years of confusion right here

Also I tend to break out more when its that time of the month :wacko:

See my pinned thread in the Adult Acne forum ...

my friend (who's a model) just told me that if you stop using products for a few months your skin is supposed to improve..

my friend (who's a model) just told me that if you stop using products for a few months your skin is supposed to improve..

I don't think thats completely true. I'd say for some people might work, but for some might not or just get worse. Everyone skin's different...