Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StandingAlone

Clean & Clear Advantage Concealing Treatment Stick

I was using this stuff for years to cover my red marks and it was working pretty good for what i needed. now all of a sudden i go to the store to restock and its not there..i begin doing some research whenever i got home and found out that it was discontinued. i'm just wondering if anyone has any information as to why this happened.

I don't know the reason why this was discontinued but it seems like companies are constantly changing formulas and getting new products to replace the old. I really stinks though when you find something that works for you and it gets discontinued. Try ebay or amazon.com you can probably buy it there.

If it's only recently been discontinued, some stores (online or otherwise) might have steep discounts on it, so you can stock up and save money. It looks like Walgreen's has it, drugstore.com has it, eBay has it for really cheap, amazon.com has discounted packs of 3 of it...I actually don't see any evidence that it's disappearing, Clean & Clear still has it on their website even: http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=37

I think if you like that product, though, Neutrogena makes a very similar one, a little liquid click concealer with salicyclic acid in it and a soft applicator tip. I wasn't a huge fan of it but the two products look very much alike. If the C&C product does get pulled from shelves everywhere, the Neutrogena one isn't a bad replacement.