Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

But im so pissed off My Mother Thinks im Smoking Weed Drinking And a bunch of other bullShit, Dozens of People a Month Call my mother Tellin her I they See me Smoking Weed its Really annoying!

I tried Threaten The People who Call her.. but i dont even know who they are :)

Any ideas?

Unless ofcourse you really ARE... and dont want your parents to know... in that case, fidn whoever the leak is, and break their knees.

But im so pissed off My Mother Thinks im Smoking Weed Drinking And a bunch of other bullShit, Dozens of People a Month Call my mother Tellin her I they See me Smoking Weed its Really annoying!

Any ideas?

I would be very pissed if my mother trusted more in what someone else who I don't even know said, than in my own word. Really, if your mother believes that... that's just wrong.

Any ideas?

I Can't Help But Think Something May Also Be Awry.... :razz:

I would be very pissed if my mother trusted more in what someone else who I don't even know said, than in my own word. Really, if your mother believes that... that's just wrong.

Guest ilovepancakes

^ i agee. dont conform to the lies of random people. this also sounds like someone is messing with you...