Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spillett

If NO OUTBREAK (or IB) Where Does All The Crap Under Your Skin Go??

For me I have been breaking out during my course of Accutane. I finish at the start of March and I am hoping once I come off the medication my skin will start to heal and clear.

I just wonder - for those who say their skin cleared 'almost right away' - where the hell then does all the crap that's under your skin go? Surely if it's there and been producing acne Accutane has to push it out of your skin for it to go, right? I just wonder if people who say they have no outbreak of acne have a higher risk of their acne coming back because it's just lying dormant. Like what happens when you are on antibiotics - the skin clears but the stuff is still there. :doubt:

For me I have been breaking out during my course of Accutane. I finish at the start of March and I am hoping once I come off the medication my skin will start to heal and clear.

I just wonder - for those who say their skin cleared 'almost right away' - where the hell then does all the crap that's under your skin go? Surely if it's there and been producing acne Accutane has to push it out of your skin for it to go, right? I just wonder if people who say they have no outbreak of acne have a higher risk of their acne coming back because it's just lying dormant. Like what happens when you are on antibiotics - the skin clears but the stuff is still there. :doubt:

Ive always wondered the same thing and was about to ask in my sweating thread i just made