Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GeoffsNightOut

Simply cleansing then moisturizing

has anyone ever tried to just cleanse with a gentle cleanser, cetaphil, dove, or something like that, then just applying moisturizer all over? i think that this would be more helpful in the long run for treating acne rather than using alot of harsh products

Guest MaxPowers585
has anyone ever tried to just cleanse with a gentle cleanser, cetaphil, dove, or something like that, then just applying moisturizer all over? i think that this would be more helpful in the long run for treating acne rather than using alot of harsh products

Hey..... That is practically what i am doing. just a gentle cleanser(spectrojel) and Moisturize a TON at night. I find the more moisture i apply the less i break out too. i think it provides a breathable seal-- If there is any p.acnes on my pillow-- won't be able to get through the moisture, deep in my skin. But ya.... So far, with vitamins (complex B50 and Vitamin A--just a lil) been great.

However, as i just said in my previous post.... NOTHING new for 3-4 weeks. and now i got a few clogged pores and stuff. but nothing big.

Guest MaxPowers585
what moisturizer do you use? currently i have neutrogena oil free and clean and clear dual action to use up