Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I must say through my ongoing experience with acne and scarring that it is making me stronger because getting through this really made me stronger by dealing with the worst there is...basically....so all in all Im kinda glad I have/had acne because I got to experience what life is like looking like the odd person and looking like the normal clear-skinned person. Im very happy I have/had acne and scarring.

Well they weren't lying when they said "what ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger". It's good to know you've been toughened up by the experience :)

Yeah I guess it really is. When my acne is gone I....I kinda will miss it in a way. Im spending alot of time caring for my face and what not but when its gone I wont really need to that much. I like challenges. Having acne is a challenge for me as of now and I enjoy taking it on. Having acne has made me view everything from a different perspective and thats a good thing for me because before I had acne I was "the man". A whole lot of girls liked me and alot of other reasons but when I got acne I found that girls didnt really like me as much as they used to. That means those girls just liked me because of my looks. I would hate to be with anyone who just liked the way I look.

I think I have been through enough pain, not caused by acne or scars, so I would rather have been without it...