Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

as i said. I never using them again there all crap and just make things worse. i dont care what company what product fuck them all. the only way to fix yourself is from within to the out. sorry had to get it off my chest.

Well as much as i like my Doxycycline...i wouldn't solely rely on it for results. I know it's the Benzaclin and Differin that's doing the job.

Topicals do get to become a little pain in the ass...but i'm so used to washing my face twice a day and then apply moisturizer that cutting 30 minutes out of my day for just my face isn't unheard of ....

You have to work at it.....if you've only tried over the counter products than yes, i can typically agree they're junk. Try a Doctor...they can prescribe you anything except Accutane...and even then if they have a license for it...they can prescribe you Tane...typically most don't have the proper documents for it.

I've had many prescribed topicals, and none of them worked. The ones I hate the most are the over the counter ones, because you see those ads that make it so believable. The worst offender is the clearasil ad. That is false advertising to the absolute max.

In short, topicals don't work...for me.

I just hate that my skin is alabaster while the rest of my body is a dark olive skin tone :( Stupid topicals. I'd use bronzer if my skin weren't so dry

I hate them...they make your skin dry, peeling, flaky, dull, and ewh............much rather have my blemishes covered in lotions and shiny moisturizers.