Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evan

Scar face

I've had acne for about 2 years now and it seems that whenever I get any kind of complexition it scars afterwords whether I pop it or not. What should I do? I know after my acne clears up and I'm sure it's gone I'm going to get a scar treatment but at the moment my scars just keep piling up. I stand in a mirror and look at my forehead and its scar city. Red, purple, and deep scars. What to do?!?!?!!?!?!?

evan I was at the same situation you are about 3 years ago when every spot i get would start to scar. It started on my forehead then I took accutane and things got worse it took over my temple and cheeks. If I were you i would stay away from accutane because YOU WILL SCAR MORE. If I could go back in time I would use B5 vitamins which im taking now bacause my acne started to come back after a year of taking accutane, also madelic acid has also help some too. Better yet if you can get some smoothbeam treatments it will help your acne and your scar at the same time. I no longer have any acne but my face is now a mess with soo many scars. I wish you the best evan and hope things work out for yea.

So could you list out in point form what I should do. I'm currently on erythromycin pills so will taking b5 make it worse? Whats madelic acid and smoothbeam. I'll ask my derm next time but I don't want to go into without a clue of what I'm asking.