Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnjoz

Best acne medication

alright heres my advice...

You have a derm appointment. Now make the best of it. For me it took me 1.5 months to get my flippn appointment because it seems like all of canada is getting crazy acne this time of year. Anyways, over that month and a half, my skin got totally raped. So now im on accutane.

If you want clear skin, and wont have to worry to much about acne in the future. Accutane is the way to go. Best drug out there for Acne. If you wanna use BP your whole life, go ahead. However, i have better things to do in life, then sit infront of the mirror and rub shit on my face for about 5 minutes.

BUT! It all depends on your skin condition now. If you have a couple of zits, and no cysts dont bother with accutane. Theres plenty of other drugs for that.

Ask for accutane. And honestly dont worry about the side effects. Read my journal if u want more info, or some of the other threads around here.

Chow.

I agree, if you have a lot of acne, that just won't go away, I would definitley ask for accutane. If not, then maybe like an oral antibiotic may help you, or something like retin a.