Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longits

Vitamin C, great great

Hello, i begin to take very good quality vitaminc C (oral), 500 mg, without any sugar added or something like this. Every morning, one dose. I have to say that after two weeks, the skin is looking very very good. I think is really good for red marks, and is working.

Is a little expensive (24 doses = 20 €), but i'm happy with it.

500 mg. represents a 833% of the daily recommended dosage, but is not dangerous (from 500-750). More can be bad.

Instead of taking vit pills , i regularly eat almost all the fruits especially which contains vit c . And i didn't see any help on scars.

Hello, i begin to take very good quality vitaminc C (oral), 500 mg, without any sugar added or something like this. Every morning, one dose. I have to say that after two weeks, the skin is looking very very good. I think is really good for red marks, and is working.

Is a little expensive (24 doses = 20 €), but i'm happy with it.

500 mg. represents a 833% of the daily recommended dosage, but is not dangerous (from 500-750). More can be bad.

Why is it so expensive? I take pills that are a gram ea. that are no where near that price.

People: vitaminc C of fruits is not so good processed as artificial vitamin, because sometimes is deteriorated. Is better to take oral vitamin with pills than "natural" fruit. The medicine knows it.