Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok I 've been on b5 for 7 months now and my acne had reduced but lately I 've been having dry skin, which i think it is making me breakout a bit. i was wondering do b5 users use facil lotion. I read that honey masks are good for dry skin. should i lower the b5 grams? I take 10 grams .

thank eve.

just moisturize i think. and drink lots of water.

tim

ok I 've been on b5 for 7 months now and my acne had reduced but lately I 've been having dry skin, which i think it is making me breakout a bit. i was wondering do b5 users use facil lotion. I read that honey masks are good for dry skin. should i lower the b5 grams? I take 10 grams .

thank eve.

I use honey masks, and they work really well to absorb oil and heal/soothe the skin.

Wow...some people do some weird crap...i myself never thought of putting honey on my face....

Anyways a normal moisturizer will solve that problem real fast. Get a heavy duty one like Cetaphil Cream and just wear it at night...you'll wake up to some nice, hydrated skin.