Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chile3000

Accutane and Alcohol

I just started accutane about two weeks ago and there is going to be a big party this weekend. Last week, while taking accutane, I had about 5-7 mixed drinks of vodka. This weekend I plan on getting hammered, however, I don't plan on drinking again for at least another month. Would this be okay?

It all depends on your body. Although I wouldn't recommend getting hammered, I know that I've done enough drinking on tane (the first time too) and all of my blood test came back perfectly normal.

I just started accutane about two weeks ago and there is going to be a big party this weekend. Last week, while taking accutane, I had about 5-7 mixed drinks of vodka. This weekend I plan on getting hammered, however, I don't plan on drinking again for at least another month. Would this be okay?

I've been on it for just over a month and I've got drunk twice and absolutley hammered once. Getting hammered though, you'll REALLY feel it for a few days after. Just be smart.

Getting "hammered" (LOL, gotta laugh at the timelessness of that word) is bad for the liver. Accutane CAN be bad for your liver. It's a crap shoot, really. I would stick with the one per hour rule and drink lots of water in between drinks.

Hammered..... LOL LOL LOL.... :lol:

Getting "hammered" (LOL, gotta laugh at the timelessness of that word) is bad for the liver. Accutane CAN be bad for your liver. It's a crap shoot, really. I would stick with the one per hour rule and drink lots of water in between drinks.

Hammered..... LOL LOL LOL.... :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. You'll probably be fine, you would be better off not drinking but I doubt it will endanger your health.

yea I drank a lot that night. I had 2 shots around two, then my buzz wore off around 3. At 8 I had another two shots or so. At midnight, I started drinking and had 10-15 shots. I blacked out at 3 and don't know what the fuck happened to me. I woke up at 6 in my friends bathroom puking like crazy. It turns out I vomitted the entire 3 or 4 hours or something like that. My friends watched me which is great because I pukled in my sleep and if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have lived! I'm not drinking for a while. I had an ok, not too bad hangover yesterday, I just felt buzzed the whole damn day and couldn't think right or make good decisions. My skin was really dry, but some lotion made it prefect.