Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tragic

Peter Thomas Roth vs. Bioelements

Well, I'm looking for a great mask. I've heard great things about both brands. So I'm decided between Peter Thomas Roth's Therapeautic Sulfur Masque, and Bioelements Amino Mask.

Both of these products had GREAT reviews at MakeupAlley.

Has anyone had an experience with any of these products? If so, which one do you think I should choose..?

They are both about the same price, I'm just having a hard time choosing. They're both fairly expensive (around $40), but money isn't an issue here.

Well, I'm looking for a great mask. I've heard great things about both brands. So I'm decided between Peter Thomas Roth's Therapeautic Sulfur Masque, and Bioelements Amino Mask.

Both of these products had GREAT reviews at MakeupAlley.

Has anyone had an experience with any of these products? If so, which one do you think I should choose..?

They are both about the same price, I'm just having a hard time choosing. They're both fairly expensive (around $40), but money isn't an issue here.

Hi, I'm a lurker but just registered so I can reply to your post! I used the PTR mask for the first time last night, and when I woke up this morning it's like angels were singing. I've been trying for months to find something to clear my skin (I'm limited in what I can use because I'm pregnant). My skin is so bad that I look like the worst "before" picture you can imagine (times ten). With my pregnancy hormones going nuts, I've been seriously depressed and it has affected my ability to leave the house.

After just one application of the mask (which I purchased because of the MUA reviews), this is what I'm seeing:

1. Skin is smoothed considerably (still bumpy, but not nearly as bad)

2. Reduced appearance of blemishes (red spots are noticably faded)

3. Some blemishes are just GONE, and the larger clusters are smaller and calmer

4. The very little blemish-free real estate on my face is just glowing

I'm totally freaking out about this mask. I've tried a gazillion products and have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars looking for something to help me. This mask definitely did!

Good luck. :)