Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone...I took accutane for 5 months and it was great. I stopped in November and I did not get any more acne after that. Now Its february...and the past week, ive gotten the smallest pimple undermynose on my forehead and on my left cheek and on my temple like really really small white heads...also i have some really big pimples on my butt (i know so gross) but has anyone else gone throug hthis? should I go through another cycle of accutane? or is this another one of those splurges of nastiness until my skin is finally clear..i still have marks/a few scars

It's hard to tell what your skin will do. I'm in the same position that you're in right now. I got off accutane in mid November and have had small breakouts for about 2 weeks. I'd like to say that it will stay where it is now but i can't determine that. My breakouts now aren't worrying me but one thing you have to realize is that our oil glands aren't even half the size they are when we started the treatment. I don't want to worry you but you really won't know what your skin will do until after about a year. Try to get on some topicals and see what happens after that.