Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kev07

How long did your Dan's BP take to come in

Hate to say it, but it took long to get to me, too. I ordered mine on 1-17, and just received it yesterday. I'm pretty sure that it was shipped from California, that's what the packing slip says.

D.S.

The shipping seems to be really messed up because of the distributor change. Before the change it took me usually a week, maybe less, to get my BP delivered to Minnesota from the Texas center. Now it seems some people have waited even two weeks and there are a lot of customers upset over the change to a CA-based distributor because orders are not being packaged properly, arriving really late, etc. Dan posted that he is going to get over to the distributor's office and see what is up there himself. It sounds like a really crappy situation right now and I hope it gets worked out soon, but people waiting for BP might need to buy a tube of Neutrogena On-the-Spot from a drugstore in the meantime to tide them over.

...but people waiting for BP might need to buy a tube of Neutrogena On-the-Spot from a drugstore in the meantime to tide them over.

If you wrote to them, just please be professional/civil. It sounds like Dan is taking care of the problem with them and hopefully they'll sort things out and be more timely in the future. They've just changed so unfortunately there are bound to be some kinks.

Remember Dan has to deal with them directly, face to face, in the long term, not just with a written letter. It might reflect badly on him and make him into a "problem" client for this distributor with a bunch of rude letters! However if the concern is expressed respectfully it might help speed things along too.

But if Dan expresses he feels differently and would rather not be the only one ranting... well... send 'em off ;)

If you wrote to them, just please be professional/civil. It sounds like Dan is taking care of the problem with them and hopefully they'll sort things out and be more timely in the future. They've just changed so unfortunately there are bound to be some kinks.

Remember Dan has to deal with them directly, face to face, in the long term, not just with a written letter. It might reflect badly on him and make him into a "problem" client for this distributor with a bunch of rude letters! However if the concern is expressed respectfully it might help speed things along too.

But if Dan expresses he feels differently and would rather not be the only one ranting... well... send 'em off ;)

We are really well aware that there are delays and that packages are taking longer to arrive than with the previous distributor. I talk with our new distributor every day. As of today they stopped sending anything with their consolidated method and should be sending everything regular USPS. So, there were a couple of weeks where the consolidator was in place and packages that we say will take 3-14 working days will take more like 14 working days than 3. But I'm hoping we've got it all fixed up now. I had no idea they were using the consolidator and when you guys started to complain I figured it out and we immediately told them to stop.

Believe me though, I am all over them and totally on top of this. It's my top priority every day. This afternoon we're talking to the owner of the whole company over there to see if FedEx can offer us even faster service for as cheap as the USPS. I'll let you know.

We are really well aware that there are delays and that packages are taking longer to arrive than with the previous distributor. I talk with our new distributor every day. As of today they stopped sending anything with their consolidated method and should be sending everything regular USPS. So, there were a couple of weeks where the consolidator was in place and packages that we say will take 3-14 working days will take more like 14 working days than 3. But I'm hoping we've got it all fixed up now. I had no idea they were using the consolidator and when you guys started to complain I figured it out and we immediately told them to stop.

Believe me though, I am all over them and totally on top of this. It's my top priority every day. This afternoon we're talking to the owner of the whole company over there to see if FedEx can offer us even faster service for as cheap as the USPS. I'll let you know.