Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fireda502

Post Tane

Guest fireda502

Well, its been about seven weeks since I popped my last tane' pill. I now notice my oil is slowly returning, at this point it is no where near what it was pre-tane, and hopefully it doesn't get to be that much. But also, Ive had a few pimples pop up on my chest, which was completley clear the whole course on tane'. My back is completely clear still. On my face, Ive only had a small number of new pimples, that came and went away relatively fast. A three pimple triangle that popped up on my forhead, and one on my chin. I still have all my redmarks too... Anyway, this is normal right? And how long would I have to wait before I asked my derm. about going on tane' again if I needed it? I started using Retin-a Micro a week or two ago, hoping that kinda dries out my face again and helps with red marks. Also the pimples I talked about seemed to pop up during the time I started RAM, so maybe that was sort of an IB?? Anyway Im just getting really nervous, I dont wanna go through all that bullshit again... seriously... my life is JUST starting to turn around.

I thought it was 6 weeks oh well

im using a stronger retinoid like Retina to keep my skin good

you could be getting the initial breakout from the Retina though

Guest fireda502

I have my appt. in April, but Im sure I can get that moved up quite a bit if I needed to. Im gonna wait it out with Retin-a for a while, if things get bad Ill go back to the derm. Im on .1% atm, Im not sure but thats the strongest right?