Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oddball

My housemate.....

Why is it that some people can live a rediculously unhealthy lifestyle and still look good?

My housemate and good friend Josh is an excellent example of this, He usually starts the day with a can of red bull and a cigarette (Such a nutricious breakfast!) then he goes to work and eats nothing but crisps and Mcdonalds throughout the day (all washed down with red bull ofcourse) then he comes home and smokes a bong infront of the xbox 360 until the early hours of the morning if/when he passes out and then gets up in the morning and repeats the process all over again (except on weekends when he goes "missing" for the whole weekend and drinks insane amounts of alcohol and uses hard drugs.)

Josh has crystal clear skin no bags under his eyes and a six-pack that Brad Pitt would be proud of.

In contrast, I eat a healthy balanced diet, work out at the gym 3 or 4 times per week, get to bed at a reasonable time, don't smoke drink or use drugs yet I look rougher than Pete Doherty during happy hour at the crack house.

Does anyone have any theories on why this is the case?

Why is it that some people can live a rediculously unhealthy lifestyle and still look good?

My housemate and good friend Josh is an excellent example of this, He usually starts the day with a can of red bull and a cigarette (Such a nutricious breakfast!) then he goes to work and eats nothing but crisps and Mcdonalds throughout the day (all washed down with red bull ofcourse) then he comes home and smokes a bong infront of the xbox 360 until the early hours of the morning if/when he passes out and then gets up in the morning and repeats the process all over again (except on weekends when he goes "missing" for the whole weekend and drinks insane amounts of alcohol and uses hard drugs.)

Josh has crystal clear skin no bags under his eyes and a six-pack that Brad Pitt would be proud of.

In contrast, I eat a healthy balanced diet, work out at the gym 3 or 4 times per week, get to bed at a reasonable time, don't smoke drink or use drugs yet I look rougher than Pete Doherty during happy hour at the crack house.

Haha 'Pete Doherty during happy hour at the crack house' :lol: where did you pull that one out off :P

I was always wondering that myself aswell. Why do they have a shit lifestyle and in return have good skin, wheras people like us lead a good lifestyle and have shit skin. I dont know ........... probably luck i guess. Fuck thats depressing LOL.

it's genetics, some people get lucky.

My sister has clear skin, but I don't!

Why?

Why?

no offense or anything but haven't you taken a biology course sometime in your life? we all are made up of different dna

some siblings inherit their father's blue eyes while the other siblings inherit his big head!

Why?

no offense or anything but haven't you taken a biology course sometime in your life? we all are made up of different dna

some siblings inherit their father's blue eyes while the other siblings inherit his big head!

Why?

are u acting like it or don't you know shit about genetics? It's not like there is 1 gene that when it comes to expression gives u acne

Why?

My parent has near perfect skin!

Why I have bad skin?