Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeh so ive been on roaccutane for nearly 3 months now and my skin is goin along great.

The thing is i really would like to know can you drink a good bit while your on roaccutane cause my brother said he wont go on it if he cant drink

anyone help me?

the effects are probably going to vary depending on the person. i just had to have a vaca planned to mexico like 3 weeks into my accutane. one night i just needed something, so i gulped down a huge sex on the beach and a large glass of wine directly after that. i felt fine that night, but in the morning and for the next day my head throbbed and it felt like there was a lot of pressure on my brain. i called the derm and she said if it continued let her know,, it was fine after that. i recommend not drinking. honestly i know your bro doesnt want to miss out, i thought the same thing in the beginning. its a short time in his life and itll be worth the alcohol fasting of a few months. plus effects could turn out worse for him. dont turn down such a life changing choice. good luck with whatever you choose!

Yeh so ive been on roaccutane for nearly 3 months now and my skin is goin along great.

The thing is i really would like to know can you drink a good bit while your on roaccutane cause my brother said he wont go on it if he cant drink

anyone help me?

the effects are probably going to vary depending on the person. i just had to have a vaca planned to mexico like 3 weeks into my accutane. one night i just needed something, so i gulped down a huge sex on the beach and a large glass of wine directly after that. i felt fine that night, but in the morning and for the next day my head throbbed and it felt like there was a lot of pressure on my brain. i called the derm and she said if it continued let her know,, it was fine after that. i recommend not drinking. honestly i know your bro doesnt want to miss out, i thought the same thing in the beginning. its a short time in his life and itll be worth the alcohol fasting of a few months. plus effects could turn out worse for him. dont turn down such a life changing choice. good luck with whatever you choose!

I didn't drink for the first couple weeks. I have been drunk a few times since then (i'm on the end of my second month). The only thing I noticed was my skin was really dry for the next couple of days and i may have felt a little bit worse in the morning than after an usual night of drinking. The doc gave me the ok to drink, i just try to not do it as often as I was before...which was quite often being a college girl :dance:

Well if he wont go on it if he says he cant drink he obviously doesn't want clear skin so much that he is willing to make certain sacrifices for it. I don't think he should go on accutane. While it is possible to drink for someone that aren't willing to even consider stop drinking for clear skin I doubt he even sees acne as a problem worth being dealt with.